http://in2mind.blogspot.com/

September 26, 2007

Akkam pakkam...

Akkam pakkam (Kireedom)...A song that didn't have any big impact for the first few times - but suddenly came to haunt me from nowhere the other day & got me hooked! Its been a long time since such a effect happened to me..Earlier Rahman songs did that (I say earlier because Sivaji was instant fun :) ). Kudos GV Prakash....Keep up the tempo!

Another recent song worthy of mention is Dharan's O Nenje & Mayavi Neeya (Sivi)..totally different music without the normal structuring of a song...was like freestyle but was enjoyable.
I think the use of synthesizer sounds in these songs were important factors for appealing to the youth .Guess, we are going to see more Dharan style Synths in tamil film music in coming days.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home